From: Tim Tomlinson <tomlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] The rest of the story?
To: "Chrysler 300 club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 9:24 PM

Group,
The past couple of weeks there had been postings regarding various problems with letter cars. If there has been a solution to any or all problems, I have not noticed the solution posted on the site, and would like to know as possible future reference. I usually try to learn from others rather than have to repeat with something similar myself!
First one I recall was a dual point distributor that seemed to be grounded through the body of the distributor, keeping the car from starting (seems it was a 300-K). Any solution yet?
Next was a seeming reversal of polarity or battery leads in a newly finished restoration. Was that isolated and resolved? Do the wipers now park in proper location?
Much thanks. No desire to embarass anyone, just like to learn as best I can.
Tim Tomlinson
2X300-K

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional