From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Broadcast <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:17:25 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] I'm Dreaming of a White Chrysler (300 Calendar)

I have had some good responses, but still need good glamour shots of a white
C, G, H, J, K, L, Hurst and a 78 or 79 coupe. This is probably a one-shot
project as I believe a commercial venture is in the works, but this should
be fun.

This e-mail is being sent to owners of 1956-1979 Chrysler 300?s.  I am
looking for pictures of white letter car coupes, plus the 1970 300H Hurst
and the 1978-79 Cordoba 300, to use in a calendar for the personal use and
distribution by the participants.  It being my personal project, I?m going
to use a picture of our 1955 C-300 for January.  This is not a club project.

I plan to produce a limited number of Chrysler 300 calendars for 2009 and
want to start with one picture of each 300 as noted above.  I want this
first attempt to be all white coupes and am inviting you to participate if
you have a nice white Chrysler 300 coupe.  I have a local printer that can
do this and prepare the first dozen, or so for about $15, each.  This is not
a commercial or a club venture, although they might be very popular.  This
price would include six sheets of 11? X 17? paper, printed both sides with
the picture on one 8 ½ X 11 half page and the month below.  There would be a
heavier paper cover sheet and I was thinking of having a collage of the
pictures on each outside cover and contact information for both Chrysler 300
clubs on the back page.  Pages would be stapled together at this price, or
spiral bound for another $3.  Distribution of production would be limited to
the thirteen owners, but each could order as many as desired and give them
away or sell them.

Let me know if this suits you and send me a nice high-res glamour picture of
your Chrysler 300 with an attractive background, if so.  I would appreciate
any suggestions you might have.  I plan to print a little information under
each picture, to include stuff like:

1955 Chrysler C-300, Platinum;  Engine:  331 Cubic Inch Hemi, 300 HP@6200
RPM ; First American stock car with 300 horsepower.  Winner of NASCAR
championship in 1955 and the fastest American stock car in 1955 at 128+
MPH.  Initiator of the Horsepower Wars.  First Muscle Car.
VIN:  3N551198  Owners:  Rich & Ruthanne Barber, Brentwood, CA

If you submit a picture, please also submit some similar text information on
your 300.

Please let me know one way or another ASAP as I will be going to other
owners of white coupes for pictures very soon.

C-300?ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA

<*> Your email settings: