RE: [Chrysler300] 300C body mount production change?

RE: [Chrysler300] 300C body mount production change?

Hi all,

My earlier,March, 300C has this plate too, my later production,April, 300C
does not. I would hesitate a guess that it is an early versus late
production thing........Wayne? I know of only two hardtop race cars built
with the convert X member frame and fully box welded rather than stitched ,
both Kiekhaefer Special Order cars. One existing.

It is important to question all unusual features and the possibility they
MAY have been factory special install, but the fact is, most left the
production line as a standard build and most modifications were done by
various owners through the years. Let's not build cars into something they
are not.

After all, all 300's are special.

2c worth?

Owen