RE: [Chrysler300] 300 L wheels & tires

I wouldn't suspect you would ever have any problems with height clearance but you might have a bit of a fight getting wide tires between the drums and the outer fender well on the rear if the car is hanging on a lift or if you tried jacking the car up from under the suspension. No doubt you'd be able to get them in by jacking the car under the frame from one side at a time....if you encountered a problem otherwise. Jeff in Australia installed 15 x 8" wide mags on his 'L' with no issues but used 225/60/15's.

You might find the car handles better with a 70 series tire and certainly much better with a 60. Why the 75, are you installing white walls?

Happy New Year Everyone!

Ryan Hill (In Vancouver, where it's supposed to rain NOT snow!)
'65 Chrysler 300
'68 Dodge Charger

To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: rselby41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:29:28 -0800Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 L wheels & tires

Hi 300 Friends,I was driving my 300 L to the Sparks/Reno 300 Meet, last June, when a galran a RED light and took out my cars front end. A new clip, sub-frame & 6months later, it is out of the body shop. Arbogast Body & Paint, Auburn, Ca. did a great job & are super people. I am now looking to put on Magnum 500 wheels 15X7 inch & 235/75/15 tires.Will I have the clearance to run these larger, 15 inch tires?If anyone knows, please advise.Thank you, Roger SelbyPlacerville, Ca.530-622-1020

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)