From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wayne Graefen
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:49 AM
To: Ron Waters
Cc: Intl 300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: OEM vs. Glo-Brite

Glo-Brite was not an OEM assembly line supplier.  All the cars left the
factory with "CHRCH" tail lamp lenses in them in '57 which had been supplied
by Auto-Lite.

A few years later (I have no idea how many years) Mopar parts started
carrying the Glo-Brites in their packaging as replacements.

For judging purposes any '57 Chrysler should have "CHRCH" lenses in it in my
opinion and I have stated so in my C Handbook from its inception, however I
will defer to the opinion of the Head Judge, Gil Cunningham, should he
differ.

Wayne G