From: Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 27 May 2009 5:09 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Lyle Fisher, Tuscon Dragway - anyone know of him???

Good day to everyone out there in 300  Land:

In doing some research on the history of my 300E, I came across a couple of
 names.  Has anyone ever heard of or know of Lyle Fisher owner or  former
owner of Tuscon Dragway dating from the mid 1960s?  Or maybe someone  knows
of a Chris KARAMESINES (not sure of the spelling) from  Chicago???  Any help
would be appreciated.

Apparently these gents originally owned my car (big red) when she was
built.

Tom
Miami, FL
**************Dinner Made Easy Newsletter - Simple Meal Ideas for Your