From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of News4ge@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 29 May 2009 1:41 a.m.
To: Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Lyle Fisher, Tuscon Dragway - anyone know of
him???

Sure.? Chris Karamesines?is known as The Golden Greek.? He was a major drag
racer.? His dragsters were called The Chizler.? There is a controversy as to
whether he or Don Garlits was the first to crack 200 mph in the quarter.? I
saw him in an exhibition race at Oswego, Ill. in the early 60's after he
went 200.? There was a little moisture on the track, so he only hit 180 when
I saw him.? I think he's still around, altho in his late 70's.? He was still
doing exhibition runs within the last several years.? You can probably get
in touch with him.

George Clineman