RE: [Chrysler300] Reverse Gear Problem

Both my 61 and 70 300's exhibit this behavior if left sitting for over a week.  I believe it is the torque converter draining down into the pan of the transmission.  The converter has to get filled back up again before the gears engage.

On my 61 this also causes a leak of fluid onto the floor, but not in the 70.

John Nowosacki

978-681-2219

Network Analysis and Troubleshooting Solutions

www.agilent.com/find/nat <http://www.agilent.com/find/nat>

Signaling Analyzer

www.agilent.com/find/sart