RE: [Chrysler300] Norm Thatcher - Bonneville 300D (& Intro)

RE: [Chrysler300] Norm Thatcher - Bonneville 300D (& Intro)

  Hi,

  Sorry,  a different Josh.    Unfortunately my background doesn't involve
any 300s (Insert sad violin music here).  But things are looking up!

  Best regards,

  Josh

 Rancho Cucamonga, CA