[Chrysler300] The OLD 392 Hemi !

Dear all,

I´d say;  Nothing compares!

http://six-shooterracing.se

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCkc3Zjqvcg&feature=channel_video_title

and why this unconditional admiration for Six-shooter racing, Cajan and his old, (is there even such a thing as a new 392 HEMI underneath all those plastic panels?)  392 HEMI?

On Aug 14;th 2011 he went a 6,61 sec run in SVDA elimination on Kjula Dragway, Eskilstuna, Sweden in the old us built dragster from 1969 (updated 2 years ago to Eu 7,50 spec). This is why!!  and this is even though he actually lost the race to the left lane with Kenneth Feldthausen running his modern all race BAE HemiMethanol, modern chassie, Front and rear wing equipped prolonged altered.

To me;  Cajan and the old 392 Hemi rules!  and Now unfortunatelly retired due to speeding. Wasn´t that originally what dragracing was all about !?

Best regards
Ulf Larsson, Sweden.  3N57 2660

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional