 From: Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: c300@xxxxxxx; torquechap@xxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 2:43 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300L Retrofitting Headrests and Seatbelts?

One of my '65 300 sports had factory front belts and the other had both front and rear. When I bought the second car, I discovered the original belts , still in the original package, under the rear seat. They had never been installed. Both cars had all the mounting points, I assume all the cars had the mounts installed by 65, even though the belts themselves were an option. I may still have a set of front belts somewhere but you can probably find nice aftermarket somewhere. Also, all C body mopars used the same belts in 1965 from my recollection.
No insight on the headrest retrofit, I never liked the look of them on the hardtops or convertibles, kinda ruins the clean look on the side profile for me, so never looked into it.

Ryan Hill