 From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Fern <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] re using Pertronix electronic ignition on dual points distributor

You want to call John Lasenby @ 1 (877) 673-6960 or email him @ john@xxxxxxxxxx
He sells these to the Club members at discounts prices and can help with your set up problem.
He can also sell you the Uni-syn
Ray

On May 1, 2012, at 11:02 PM, Fern wrote:

Has anyone on the list had any success in using the conversion by
Petronix in their dual point distributor? We have tried to install that kit
in my 1962 300H and cannot get it to work. Is there a special way to index
this unit to make it work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Who is
the member on this list that sells these?
Fern with 300H conv

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: