  From: Don Verity<mailto:d.verity@xxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; David<mailto:torquechap@xxxxxxxxx> ; Don Warnaar<mailto:300country@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 10:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1965 Headlight Glass (Driver's Side)?

  Hi Don,
  The issue with the lights was ease of checking adjustment. I think I read somewhere that a lot of mechanics and some people in law enforcement complained about the glass covers interfering with headlight alignment equipment. I know on the Imperial that there are 6 fine thread screws holding the bezels on.
  I do have an extra left side glass with some pits that I will let go. Contact me off list Dave.

  Don Verity

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: