Re: [Chrysler300] Member with an overheating problem with his K

Re: [Chrysler300] Member with an overheating problem with his K

I chased a similar problem on my 440 with the same results.  In the end I switched to a better distributor that could keep up with my engine and the heat problem disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: