Re: [Chrysler300] Beefy Tires

Ron,

If you can hang in there and wait for just a bit yet, the answer may be here in spring/summer 2014.  The last I talked to Bill at Diamond Back (8/23/13) that is when he was projecting they would have certification testing done on a new 235/75R14 radial.  That's the size many of us need to "fill the wheel wells" with a similar diameter tire to original - I think they will be 27.5".  I don't want to bug him too often, but I should check up on it again in a month or two.

I'm running the same size make-do tire you are and my speedo tells me nothing more than that I'm moving.  It's at least 10% high all across the scale.  I use a Garmin on the windshield, and the only time the speedo and Garmin agree is at zero.

Keith Boonstra

-