From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Grady
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:25 AM
To: 'Joe Allen'; 'DAN300F@xxxxxxx'
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] New Mexico...

Had further communication from Marriott , the rate IS listed under “White Sands 300 Classic”, not “Chrysler 300 Club rate” ; this latter name will not work out , on net,  as it is automated 100%. The Marriott person ‘s email said existing  reservation cannot be honored at new rate, might lose suite. So I said go ahead and redo, whatever. Awaiting next!

Bill and Marilyn, thank you for doing all this, not a complainer , comedy of errors.

John

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional