Re: Fwd: [Chrysler300] Cruising west to White Sands

Re: Fwd: [Chrysler300] Cruising west to White Sands

On 9/16/2014 12:13 PM, Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
wrote:

> Sending for Rich Barber

> Sent from my iPhone

> Begin forwarded message:

>> *From:* "Rich Barber" <richwbarber@xxxxxxxxx
>> *Date:* September 16, 2014 at 10:23:53 AM CDT
>> *Subject:* *RE: [Chrysler300] Cruising west to White Sands*

>> *We overnighted in Needles, CA and are headed east today—shooting for
>> Lordstown, NM in our Durango.  No trailer or letter car this time.

>> Looks like we may have a decent day by Saturday.*

>> *Larry Jett called and they never made it out of CA in their ’63 300
>> with overheating.  To radiator shop today and will run a day late.
>> Over 100 on I-5 and 108 here last evening.  Hot dry and clear here
>> this AM but fully expect thunderboomies later today.*

>> *And another hurricane coming up Baja CA.*

>> *Everyone start practicing your “no-rain” dance.*

>> *My regular account is blocked and this may not get to the “INT”
>> server.  So, Noel-would you forward this there?*

>> *Thanks,*
>> *Rich & Ruthanne Barber*

Alas, as we head westward in the AM tomorrow, we will make it somewhere
in the middle of Missouri and stop for the night, the closest we will
make it to the event will be if we manage to spot someone on the way,
for we are headed to Oklahoma City for a family thing. No time for cars
this weekend.  :-(

But it seems there is a chance that we will get to read some yet to be
penned reportages as the event unfolds??

Leave us hope the monsoons stay south of us. :-)

Psst, by the way, the HOT temps on the west coast are all over the
local news here, where the average temps for the week so far are a
very unseasonable 50's to high 60's.

--
Paul Holmgren
No electrons were harmed in the posting of this message;

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)