From: 'Terry & Andree Hoeman' tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'EMills_ATC' <millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Jim Maiani' <jmaiani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: millser05 <millser05@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Chrysler300' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Sep 17, 2014 11:06 am
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Question about 64 K

The silver edition was a neat summer edition added to the lineup.  Silver body with a black vinyl roof which was shared with the Salons from 63 and 64.  Very striking.  The sport edition 300’s and K versions I believe both started with a black vinyl interior which could be upgraded to Leather.

We have a silver sport which we bought off the showroom floor of the dealership where we also got our NOS 49 T&C.  We also picked up a silver edition K with leather interior later but moved it on to someone in Florida since it was rougher than we wanted.

We now have the silver edition sport 300, NY Salon and a K convert.   Had a sport edition convert years ago which we moved on.  It was so much better equipped than the current convert is it is amazing.  Of course the Salon is really loaded since they had all options except rear AC standard in 63 and carried that on in 64 also but forgot to add the now available  GM furnished tilt wheel.  We also have a 64 imperial which we were bidding against a Demo Derby guy to get. It is near perfect original and would have been horrible to derby.  It has become a favorite driver.

Sorry ---just had to reminisce!  Love our 64’s though.

Terry