Re: [Chrysler300] J interior dye

300 group .....

   i just talked to gary on the j seat problem .
 the first problem is getting  sms to do the vinyl .

 then a peice of vinyl is sent to gary's leather guy for a sample .

garys  has done this before and his leather guy came very  very close to matching  the color.

 if there is five interiors out there to be done  gary and i will get on this . gary can deal with doug at sms better than anybody . so he has to be the one to deal with sms .....

 then there is the problem with carpet .   acc is the only supplier for carpet,  gary would be willing to call them to see if   they are interested in doing the carpet .

 so if there is any  interest in this let me know.....

 on another note . the sill plate dies  [60 -64 ] were  shipped to a machine shop for stamping  so those will be coming soon .

  the second batch of heal plates are coming soon too....

 a batch of 57 -59 sill plates are in the mail as we speak.  so they will be back in stock.

also 57- 59 sill plates  dodge and plymouth  and desoto   can be had if there is any interest..

        bob hayen  406- 752- 5152