Re: [Chrysler300] 300G clutch fan

It is possible the Hayden 2705 may work on some of the later Letter cars. I have to admit to having a relatively small knowledge base about the later cars, and I just don't know. The 2705 is 0.80" taller (longer) than the thermally activated clutches I am preparing, and it's also about 3/4" larger in diameter.

The large diameter may look odd, but that should not affect its ability to get the job done. However the 0.80 longer dimension will not fit between the water pump and the radiator on the '57-'58, and perhaps several later models as well.

Measure your car carefully before you rip it all apart in your driveway, only to find you've got a part that won't work.

Keith Boonstra

-