From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Randy Guyer randyguyer@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:48 AM
To: 'Noel Hastalis'; 'Chrysler300ClubInternational'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Back to the 50s

Hi Noel & Group,

I live in Minneapolis and have attended Back to the 50’s for many years. I have shown my 300C hardtop a couple of times but it is now in restoration. This year I will be in my ’60 Impala convertible or ’60 Dodge Dart convertible. See you there Noel and others?

300C & 300F Conv.

Randy Guyer

 <mailto:randyguyer@xxxxxxxxxx> randyguyer@xxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.10000lakesconcours.com/> www.10000lakesconcours.com