Re: [Chrysler300] ...Just a couple of more things:

Re: [Chrysler300] ...Just a couple of more things:

Brant:
     Better check that dashpad before you declare it to be as good as new.  I sold one to one of our members without even removing it from the carton in which I had received it several years earlier.  I just put his address over mine and shipped it.
     I was really surprised when he e-mailed me to tell me that the pad was virtually dust - totally dried out.  Check the pad as soon as you can so you don't make the same mistake.
Regards,
Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone