Re: [Chrysler300] Heater / Defrost Switch - 1962 300

Re: [Chrysler300] Heater / Defrost Switch - 1962 300

You have checked everything in the system up to the Vacuum switch. This switch is a router, sending vacuum where you want it to do a task.
Now apply vacuum to each hose coming OUT of the switch and see if that works a door. If it does, then all that is left is the switch.
We have a member who rebuilds them, Try Jeff Carter in the Club news, and I seem to remember someone else who had made internal parts for those switches.
Ray