RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Transmission

Interestingly enough, one can Google part or casting numbers and sometimes find interesting things, such as:

http://www.allpar.com/mopar/transmissions/torqueflite-tom-hand.html

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=43219

http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/msg15456.html

http://moparforums.com/forums/f62/converter-problems-12454/