From: Noel Hastalis [mailto:cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:13 AM
To: John Grady
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 F axle ratios.

Good Morning,

My research for Macungie came up with 4 F axle ratios - 2.93; 3.15; 3.54, and 3.73 - on addition to the most common 3.31.

Noel Hastalis

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 6:10 AM, "John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JY and i got into pumpkin on F convert we are doing , it has 3.18 ratio ? I believe they were factory 3:31 ? I know earlier 300's had many optional ratios , but not sure of F ?
We are awaiting data plate decode from Gil , have not heard from him in a while . Hope all is ok with him down there ?
In the interim -- Anyone know about axle ratio options ? 3:18 seems too close to 3:31 to be worth doing ? A replacement ?
Also sure grip was stand alone option ?

Sent from my iPhone

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional