Noel Hastalis
F cpe

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2015, at 1:27 PM, "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He had 9” Le Car wheels….easy!

John

From: Michael Reed [mailto:rmreed@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:16 AM
To: Gary Barker
Cc: Noel Hastalis; John Grady; Chrysler 300 Club Intl.
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 F axle ratios.

You surprised me on that one, Gary! Drag racing with a 3.31 RAR?!! That would seem to me to uncompetitively long gear ratio, unless you weren't really serious. I don't recall anyone, even in the NHRA stock classes back in the 60s and early 70s, running anything taller than 3.90. Most were running 4.11s or 4.56s, some 5.12. My daily driver/weekend SuperStocker had a 4.56.

I drive to the strip these days also, 4.11 gears.

Mike Reed in Hastings, Michigan