From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Moore mmoore8425@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 2:52 PM
Cc: Intl 300
Subject: [Chrysler300] No vacuum to distributor on 300H

I have been intermittently working on my 300H the last few years in my spare time to make it roadworthy. I keep coming back to the crummy engine performance. Past test drives have diverted me to doing a 100% brake job, front torsion bar rebuild and steering box rebuild.

The car just doesn;t have as much power as I would expect, even considering the awful gasoline. I finally recalled the car sometimes ran prety poorly when the vacuum line to the distributor was left disconnected. I checked that this morning, even disconnected it while it was running. The vacuum hose is clear, but when I connect my vacuum guage to the line I find no vacuum, Zero at any engine speed.

Do any of our experts have any suggestions before I start digging in?

Thanks, MIke Moore

300H

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>