Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300H idle speed

Michael,
A "hunting" condition at any idle speed can be caused by a defect in the centrifugal spark advance mechanism in the distributor, usually a weak (stretched)  or broken spring.  Don't overlook that as a possibility after checking more obvious things that are easier to get to.
---------Marshall Goodknight