Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel pumps

Same thing happened to me John !
 Good hearing from you ! Gas can go into engine from pumps .. Sometimes it leaks out , sometimes leaks in . Why new pump and materials seems smart . I took it apart --there was a split in diaphragm into chamber where arm from engine comes in . . Some are open to air there I think but not all ? Oil would leak out .
John Grady

Sent from my iPhone