[Chrysler300] Ver Hage Mopar Museum cars

[Chrysler300] Ver Hage Mopar Museum cars

For those who are coming to join us at the Spring 2016 Meet in Holland, Michigan this May, I just wanted to issue a heads-up. The owner of the Ver Hage Mopar Museum, Lloyd Ver Hage, passed away a little over a week ago while in Scottsdale to attend the auctions.Our condolences go out to the Ver Hage family - he was a friend and a neat guy to have in the collector hobby.

I met Lloyd when I sold cars for him at his Chrysler - Plymouth - Imperial dealership part time while I was in college in 1966. It appears that Lloyd's two sons, Norm and Blair (who also have collector Mopars), will now take over the museum, and our 300 Club will still plan to tour it (tentatively) on Thursday 5/19.

It's possible there are some in our club who have an interest in buying one of Lloyd's cars, so I offered to Norm that I would post basic information about them on our 300 forum. If you should have an interest, you may contact Norm directly at 616.396.3589. And I will also offer my services to go there and carefully examine one of the cars on your behalf and give you an objective report if that would be helpful. Just let me know.

The cars being offered first are as follows:

1.       1969 Plymouth Barracuda (link: http://www.verhageautosales. com/inventory-details/1969/ Plymouth/Barracuda/ 0000BH23B9B392228)

2.       1986 Chrysler Laser (link: http://www.verhageautosales. com/inventory-details/1986/ Chrysler/Laser/ 1C3BA54E2GG271611)

3.       1951 Chrysler Imperial

4.       1968 Plymouth Cuda

5.       1981 Chrysler Imperial

On the last 3 you will have to call Norm (616.396.3589) to get any details.

Oh, and no, none of their cars is a Letter Car. Sorry.

Keith Boonstra

Posted by: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx