Re: [Chrysler300] Headlamps

​I choose not to risk a difficult to source and replace light switch.  I make and sell a kit that utilizes the switch only for activating one or more relays to power the lights.  A kit can be used to power the high beams and a second for the low beams.  Personally, I use two kits for the headlights.

These kits are individually fused for dead short protection also.  The entire kit is installed out of sight, usually under the battery tray.  The lights are powered from the + battery cable's first connection point.  All modifications and components are under the hood.

These kits can be used for any high current draw accessory such as Air Conditioning, wipers,  monster stereo, or any other circuit.  $35 each or $55 for two shipped together.  Also available in 6 volt for $5 more each.

I will ship after mid May.