Re: [Chrysler300] Magazine Columns

I hung onto every word Uncle Tom said in his monthly car reports.When he reviewed the TR2, and said its handling was so much better
than American cars that it should require a special drivers license, I decided that was the car for me! He said he feared for the young man who traded in his Plymouth convertible for one and
lost control. Bought my TR3 in 1963, maybe 10 years later.
Later he wrote about the 62 Chrysler 300. I always thought it was the 300H, but he praised it so much that I acquired  mine in 1966, and still have them both it.
Mike Moore
 Morgan Hil, Caifornia (Chula Vista-’59)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional