From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 7:24 AM
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>; Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>; Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>; scooter465@xxxxxxx; swotring <swotring@xxxxxxx>; David Schwandt <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>; yahoogroups <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ma Mo <60chev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Bobby Dunn <bdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Donald Cole <mr300k@xxxxxxxxx>; Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Whoa, Nelly!

As I recall, probably from a MI Mag article, the California Highway Patrol held their road tests for new Cruisers.

As much as they wanted them for the power and speed, the Mopars failed due to the Driveshaft E-Brakes.

Seemed like when they were jammed on they just snapped the driveshaft or ripped off their mounts, both disabling the cars.

If not for that, you  left coasters would have had some awesome CHP cars...

Ray