Re: [Chrysler300] C300 on Ebay

If this car is what it appears to be I have to think it is not on our club's registry of '55s.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "'mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx' mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] C300 on Ebay
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 22:10:20 GMT

Just noticed that a '55 has been listed on ebay. In looking carefully at the "not so great" photos I'm pondering the possibility that this might be one that was originally shipped with a 3-speed manual transmission. The condition of the pedals, presence of radio delete and the presence of shifter delete all seem to match the general condition of the rest of the car. I can't reason why one would want to change to a 354 unless something serious had gone wrong with the 331. Anyway, just wondering if anyone might know something about this possibly rare car.

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
Starting at only $9.95 per month!
www.netzero.net