Re: [Chrysler300] Center Horn Contact Switch
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Chrysler300] Center Horn Contact Switch

John, the part number for that Horn Switch is 1972391.

Looking in the parts book its used on the 1961 Valiant, Plymouth, Desoto and Chrysler   .... but NOT Imperial.

Its also used on the 1962 Valiant, Lancer, Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler and Imperial.

Its probably on the 1960 cars and maybe 63,64 and others but I can not comfirm that.

Good luck !!!

Charlie Valentine

From: "John Lau Mjdreamachines@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 6:18 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Center Horn Contact Switch

Hello All,

I am looking for the round, plastic piece that sits in the steering column underneath the center trim piece.  Also would like to know if this is unique to the G, or are they the same in several or all of the years?

John Lau


Posted by: Charlie V <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap