Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:12 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] What to do.

I would like to get as many opinions as possible.   My 300F came with a Drivers side Spot Light and Door Edge Guards.  I can’t ever recall any pictures of other 300’s with these options. As nearly as I can tell they came new with the car.
How many of my Fellow 300 Lovers would not put them back on after Restoration.  There’s a large hole that will have to be filled where the Spot Light was if I leave it off.
I was told a tale when I bought the car  Which came from Nevada that the car belonged to a Nevada Highway Patrol Big Shot.  That’s why the Spot Light.  I am in the process of getting all the Chrome ready to send out for rechroming and the Spot Light parts are included.

So Guys and Gals please give me your opinions.

            Thanks   Gary Barker

Posted by: "Gary Nelson" <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>