From: Charlie V [mailto:cv300g@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:49 AM
To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>; 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Mick Kreszock' <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Listsaver 300 Club' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1960 Shift cable.

What internal repairs can be done to prevent the converter to leak down ?

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 1:42 AM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]

Mick & all:

As I recall from my PowerFlite leakage problem, it could not be fixed until repairs were made internally to prevent the torque converter from draining down and flooding the system beyond what it was designed to hold.

Just $0.02 (maybe less) worth.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA