Re: [Chrysler300] Removal of 55 year old undercoating

Re: [Chrysler300] Removal of 55 year old undercoating

Agree with Noel we have used the real truck bed liner . Had one problem, any oil even a minuscule amount destroys the bond , and it will come off in thin sheets or patches.. near trans for us.. there are probably directions for thorough prep that need to be followed. I only mention this as kerosene will leave an oily film , could be a disaster . Need some kind of solvent even Keri maybe but followed by thorough hot pressure wash with detergent, my.02 ----first  , before you spray . Results are excellent , avoids removing old except where loose .

Sent from my iPhone