Re: [Chrysler300] CAR HAS NO LIGHTS EXCEPT HEADLIGHTS

Re: [Chrysler300] CAR HAS NO LIGHTS EXCEPT HEADLIGHTS

I know that '64 Imperials have one as I once had
a '64 that had problems with it.
They seem to be a part that fails after some age,

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

At 05:31 PM 2/3/2017, Michael Moore mmoore8425@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

>Is there a bulkhead connector on the 64? My 62
>has one (which has been a corrosion problem),
>but I thought they ran the cable through in the next year.
>Mike Moore
>300H
>On Feb 3, 2017, at 12:07 PM, Ray Jones
><mailto:1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx
>[Chrysler300]
><<mailto:Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>

>You should pull the Bulkhead electrical block
>apart and clean ALL the contacts.
>I also use needle nose pliers and give the male
>terminals a "tweek", about 15°.
>This makes sure of a positive contact when it is plugged back in.
>Ray
>
>On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Mark Souders
><mailto:MRS954@xxxxxxx>MRS954@xxxxxxx
>[Chrysler300]
><<mailto:Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>

>Check the heavy gage wire going into the bulkhead connector.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)