Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Trunk Emblem

A few years back, I carefully stripped and polished a fair used New Yorker emblem and repainted myself, for my sisters G. Someone asked where she found a NOS emblem. This was a time consuming endeavor, matching colors for a tiny paint job.  I absolutely would try the clubs decals... Save time and money.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of John Lazenby french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 11:54 AM
To: Dan Akol; 300 Club Listserver
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Trunk Emblem

Years ago I ordered a 300F grill badge from Emblemagic and George Riehl warned me about the poor quality.  He was right and when I talked to Emblemagic after the badge arrived which was not acceptable they stuck me with a heavy restocking fee.  At the time I ordered the club was out but later I did get one from them which was excellent.

I hesitate to mention this but Australian George makes really great stuff but he is difficult to deal with and it takes a very long time.  I met him at the Lake Tahoe meet when we had our '55 T&C wagon there and he looked at the front and rear medallions and said he could make them.  The order was placed and $$ funded for a pair of those and front parking light lenses which are mirror images.

Roughly one year later after many communications and listening to his stories of (insert your word her) the items arrived and they were and still are PERFECT.  It was $$ well spent.

John Lazenby