Re: [Chrysler300] An indication of a soft market?

Re: [Chrysler300] An indication of a soft market?

That estimate is off by a considerable amount. Hardtops don’t cross 100k. Restored convertibles will range from 110-175 (rare exceptions). I have a cinnamon 300G ac car for sale now and think fair value is 67,500. The market is strong for the best cars, anything less than that I think is valued appropriately.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone