[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300G 300 G Convertible in Black & Engine Sou

[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300G 300 G Convertible in Black & Engine Sound on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Hello!

Here's the just-released 'My Car Story' video of John Begian's 300-G convertible, that John has driven to many of our Club's Spring and Fall Meets over the past 9 years.

Just returned home from the AZ auctions - very little Letter Car action down there this year.

Noel

1961 Chrysler 300G 300 G Convertible in Black & Engine Sound on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>