Re: [Chrysler300] age of ownership

I was 19 or 20 when I bought my “G” at the Hale Farm auction near Cleveland for $1,100.   My friends thought I was nuts.  45 years later when I sold it I got the last laugh.  Had it up to 120 a month after I bought it.   Haven’t driven any of my cars that fast since then other than had my BMW up to 130 last year on the freeway.  😜

Sent from my iPhone