RE: [Chrysler300] 300 K motor mounts

The mounts where both bad on my 64 K cross Ram when searching on the internet I found a company called Imperial Services PO Box 733 Mayville, MI 48744 Phone # 989-843-7000.. What I liked is thy looked like the old mounts, and they have an interlocking feature so the mount won’t collapse or separate on hard acc. They are new not rebuilt. If I’m ordering new mounts this is what I would buy.

Mel Stoltzman

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ALLAN POZDOL apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 6:23 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 K motor mounts

Thanks again, Bob Merritt for the pointer to check the motor mounts regarding my trouble removing the oil pan..

LH mount broke and sunk, RH is cracked on both sides. Plan L begins!

Can I ask for advice and comments as to rebuilding with Then and Now, or has anyone used any of the urethane repops?

Might anyone have some cores I could send if need to Then and Now be to hasten turn around time? I will send you mine to replace them. I would rather not leave the motor suspended for weeks on the lifts' cylinder alone.

Onward!

Al

Posted by: "Melvin Stoltzman" <mlstoltzman@xxxxxxxxxxx>