From: "ALLAN POZDOL apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/15/20 7:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 K motor mounts

Thanks again, Bob Merritt for the pointer to check the motor mounts regarding my trouble removing the oil pan.

LH mount broke and sunk, RH is cracked on both sides. Plan L begins!

Can I ask for advice and comments as to rebuilding with Then and Now, or has anyone used any of the urethane repops?

Might anyone have some cores I could send if need to Then and Now be to hasten turn around time? I will send you mine to replace them. I would rather not leave the motor suspended for weeks on the lifts' cylinder alone.

Onward!

Al

Posted by: mr300k <mr300k@xxxxxxxxx>