[Chrysler300] 300F

Hi,

I want to introduce myself as this is my first email to the 300 group. My name is Claudio Grisolia and I live in the Toronto Canada area.

I have a few cars that I have restored over the years and have always wanted a F car and finally I found one and am excited to get it in car cruising shape.

I never realized that parts would be fun finding in decent shape.

So anyways, I am going to make some requests starting today and please any criticism is and will be appreciated....

Dash Issue:

Radio, clock, glove box, front speaker, dash pad, heating controls, ignition, steering wheel, gear controls, ALL OUT AND DOCUMENTED...

PROBLEM:

Is there any tricks to taking the wiper control and light control knobs out.

And the chrome trim to the side of the light switch which goes around under the switches to the coloum.

I want to remove the brushed trim around these switches to buff and restore the shine...

Enough for tonight. Thanks to all in advance.

Claudio

300Club and 300ClubInc member

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by: Claudio Grisolia <grisolia11@xxxxxxxxx>