[Chrysler300] over heating 1964 300 K convert A/C

[Chrysler300] over heating 1964 300 K convert A/C

Hi group I need help on overheating, the radiator was record and at 100 degrees for two days it overheated, could I need a different thermostat, do not know what I have now. Also a new problem, the dash light dimmer does not work and the turn signal indicator also failed which both were just replaced with aftermarket parts, any Idea for a source of reliable parts?

Thanks group
Harry Torgeson

Posted by: Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>