Re: [Chrysler300] Your Club News

Andy,

I'll start working on my 300F story for you.

Nick

On Aug 9, 2020 11:51 AM, "Andy Mikonis r41hp@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Sunday everyone,

What I forgot to emphasize in my last email when I said I received complements on the last issue is that I don't write this stuff - YOU do. To date since that last plea I have received contributions from two members to fill two pages.

Don't get me wrong, short contributions are fine and encouraged. If five or ten of you would take a few minutes to write something about as long as this email and send me one photo we could probably fill the issue.

A new member was already working on a 300-E story, but as always I'll take a story on any lettercar at any time. The feature issues only exist so I can make you feel guilty for not coughing something up once every six years.

I've worked to produce a full 40-page issue every time, but I need your help to do it. If I don't get some response soon, Noel will start picking on you individually.

Thanks,
Andy
print editor

Posted by: nick@xxxxxxxx