[Chrysler300] 1962 H - Bucket Seat Hardware Question

[Chrysler300] 1962 H - Bucket Seat Hardware Question

After a long, long, long, long search; I have obtained the missing drivers side bucket seat Adjuster / Tracks for my H restoration.
In looking at how they bolt on to the base of the bucket seat frames; I see the following set up....One for each side of each bucket:
And Finally -
Anyone know if the factory painted the Adjuster / Tracks gloss or semi-gloss black?

Thanks!
Matt Allyn

Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>