Re: {Chrysler 300} Please- Need Grille Emblem Feedback

Re: {Chrysler 300} Please- Need Grille Emblem Feedback

Hi To All,

I think that there has been sufficient feedback. Thank you to all,

Results:

Round Medallion “A”- 16
Gear Surround “B”- 14
Threaded Grille Attachment- 17
Rubber Magnetic Attachment- 18

Many expressed ambivalence and would accept either plain or gear background & members are evenly divided regarding whether or not they would attach these to their grille.

In studying auto grille badges, the cloisonné look with hard color enamels is used in the majority of the Medallions.

The gear choice seems to be a standard mold several companies offer.

I am pricing 100 pieces with half threaded backs and half rubber magnetic backs. 50-50

Seems that 100 is the most economical in custom work but I will explore the costs doing both types. 25-25-25-25

Will try to have them done in cast brass with chrome surrounds.

Please do not think that the gear background is in any way 300-F specific. As you can see from the Giulietta image in the 13 gear background, gears are used in the cloisonné look for auto badges.

Will report back soon.

Thank you all,
Tony Rinaldi